Our staff wanted to make a list but we couldn’t decide. “10 surprises” or “10 fun things?” “10 head scratchers?”
Here, instead, are 10 fun facts that occasionally made us scratch our heads:
- People are losing their minds over the $10,000 price for the high-end Apple Edition Watch. It’s not as crazy as $75,000 golf clubs.
- W Hotels will let you unlock your room with your watch.
- Users of the iPhone 6 Plus won’t have to fumble their phones with one hand as much.
- The innovative magnetic MacBook charger is dying (and we aren’t happy).
- The new MacBook colors hint at the coming merging of the iPhone and Mac product lines.
- Performance bumps in the existing MacBook Air products are…wait…why is this on the list?
- The new “Force Touch” trackpad. Why? Convince us please, Apple.
- USB C will show up on PC laptops pretty quickly as they try to compete. Apple’s own Thunderbolt will fade.
- Third-party watch bands will be a huge market. As big as phone cases.
- The Watch will make driving, eating at restaurants and anything that previously involved phone-fueled distractions a little bit more complicated.
Let you know more after we go shopping the third of April.